BLE DALI CONTROLLER.
Remoticom's BLE DALI controller is an innovative compact device (DIN 2) designed to be built into lighting masts in a DIN rail cabinet. The device brings control from the DALI driver (DALI 2.0 or D4i) at the top of the mast to the bottom of the lighting mast. An app can be used to configure the individual mast. The device communicates via Bluetooth to the installer's mobile device. It is a low-cost device that allows lamps to be configured cost-effectively without using cloud-based portals.
A 5-step dimming profile can be set with the BLE DALI controller. The controller determines the timing using an algorithm based on the current cycle. The device is an alternative to solutions based on photocells or mains switching.
The BLE DALI controller app can be used to configure the controller. The app is a user-friendly tool. Dimming profiles can be saved and applied to other lamps with a quick copy-paste.
The controller thus enables cost-efficient and simple savings on energy costs. Thanks to its low cost and long service life, the investment in this device is immediately recouped.
• Sustainable, energy- and cost-saving solution
• Dimming regime up to 5 steps, each level adjustable from 10-100%.
• DIN-rail mounting.
• Lighting control via simple app for access, configuration and operation.
• Save configuration profiles in the app. Quickly apply saved configurations to subsequent fixtures.
• Suitable for a switched-mode power supply system.
• Timing based on supply network on/off cycle.
• Operates on 230V power supply.
• Works with all DALI drivers.
• Reading out D4i banks, e.g. 251 (asset data), 252 (energy measurement), 253 (diagnostics).
• Compact size, 4-wire connection.
• DALI certified.
Leave your details to download our brochures and specsheets.