DALI 1.18 | DALI 1.0 CONTROLLER LPWAN 18-WAY.
The DALI Controller is an interface for remote control of DALI 1.0 LED drivers. The DALI Controller is equipped with NB-IoT connectivity with which the connection to the internet is established. The DALI Controller can be powered from 230VAC-450VAC and is equipped with eighteen DALI 1.0 outputs and an SMA antenna connection with associated antenna. Commands to adjust the LED driver settings can be executed in real time.
The Dali Controller is ideally suited for controlling illumination on, for example, buildings and objects. But also think of sports field or terrain lighting including marshalling yards and port areas. Via an API link, the data can be used directly in various software systems.
• Remote control of multiple/multiple DALI 1.0 LED drivers. (1-18 pieces).
• Plug and Play system.
• Controlling lighting in a simple way.
• OTA. (Over the Air Programmable).
• Real time adjustable.
• Energy and cost saving.
• Sustainable alternative to current systems.
• Emergency function. (Emergency mode & app)
• Dim regime adjustable per channel or group.
• Open API can be linked to other data management.
Leave your details to download our brochures and specsheets.