ZMS200 | ZHAGA MOTION SENSOR BLUETOOTH MESH PIR.
The ZMS200 can build a Bluetooth mesh network with other devices from the ZMS and ZLC family so that when motion is detected by a ZMS, the other devices also receive the signal to change the lamp level. This allows lamps to be switched and it is possible to apply a follow-me principle. Consider, for example, a (fast) cycle path where the light will follow the cyclist like a "light train" or "light bubble".
• Sustainable, energy and cost-saving solution
• Plug and Play system
• DALI-2 protocol, D4i Type B
• Simple solution to dumb down a DALI-certified luminaire
• Local mast configuration with smartphone app
• Secure configuration via Bluetooth mesh
• Wireless range of at least 90 metres
Leave your details to download our brochures and specsheets.