ZSC150 | NB-IoT | NANO SIM CARD HOLDER.
The Remoticom ZSC150 series are the most advanced products in our Zhaga Smart Controller family. The controller comes standard with GPS, LUX sensor and uses Dali 2.0 specification. The ZSC150 is equipped with a nano SIM card holder, allowing the end user to choose the NB-IoT provider. Based on the MQTT network protocol, the current status can be monitored in real time and a day/weekly schedule can be easily applied.
Also, after an error detection, a notification will be sent automatically. The ZSC150 is controlled by user-selectable portal/data management system and via the Remoticom API. The API connection can also be used for data exchange with other existing data or management systems. Because the firmware includes a holiday and exception calendar, different dimming profiles and working times can be set compared to the usual daily and weekly regimes.
The emergency function can also be set, whereby the fire level is immediately set to 100%. The built-in tilt detection can be used to monitor the tilt of the column. In case of a tilt of more than 5 degrees, an error message will be given. The ZSC150 creates its own tilt zero point after 48 hours of operation.
*By using an API, Remoticom creates a universally applicable connected solution.
• Sustainable, energy- and cost-saving solution.
• Choose the provider yourself by means of the nano-SIM card to be supplied.
• Plug and Play system.
• D4i protocol for driver data readout.
• Holidays and exception calendar.
• OTA. (Over the Air Programmable).
• Compact dimensions.
• Works with a Sensor Ready Driver.
• NB-IoT communication, MQTT protocol.
• Emergency function possible via API. (fire mode 100%)
• Tilt detection. (tilt)
Leave your details to download our brochures and specsheets.