ZSC151 | LUX, OTA, ChipSIM.
The Remoticom ZSC150 series are the most advanced products in our Zhaga Smart Controller family. The ZSC151 is equipped with GPS as standard, and uses Dali 2.0 specification. With the secure NB-IoT data connection based on the MQTT network protocol, the actual status can be monitored in real time, and a dimming regime can easily be applied. A message will also be sent automatically after an error has been detected.
The ZSC151 is controlled by user-selectable portal/data management systems and via the Remoticom API*. The API connection can also be used for data exchange with other existing data or management systems. Because the firmware includes a holiday and exception calendar, different dimming profiles and working times can be set compared to the usual daily and weekly regimes.
The NB-IoT connection can also be used for data exchange with other existing data or management systems. This can also be done via an open API*. The built-in tilt detection can be used to monitor the tilt of the mast. An error message will be issued when the tilt exceeds 5 degrees. The ZSC151 creates its own tilt zero point after 48 hours of operation.
*By using an API, Remoticom creates a universally applicable connected solution.
• Sustainable, energy and cost-saving solution
• Plug and Play system
• D4i protocol for driver data readout
• Public holidays and exception calendar
• OTA (Over the Air programmable)
• Compact dimensions
• Works with a Sensor Ready Driver
• NB-IoT communication, MQTT protocol
• Unieke scheefstanddetectie (Tilt)
• Open API can be linked to other data management systems
• Standard delivered with 10 years connectivity on the Vodafone or Orange network
Leave your details to download our brochures and specsheets.