IoT is an indispensable technology in the automation process that the business community is making. IoT makes it possible for companies to collect data remotely and analyze it for a specific purpose. Our ambition is to become the market leader in the field of IoT solutions. We do this by continuing to develop and innovate. To realize this ambition, we are immediately looking for a driven Hardware Engineer!
What are you going to do.
As a Hardware Engineer at Remoticom, you work within our R&D department in a team of Hardware, Firmware, Software and Test Engineers. We strive to develop innovative products that exactly meet the wishes and needs of the customer. As a Hardware Engineer you are involved in the development of hardware and you support Firmware Engineers where necessary.
• Translating the customer's wishes into design documents.
• Devising and drawing up schematics and PCBs in CAD drawing programs.
• Drafting the Bill of Materials.
• Supervising the construction and testing of the first prototypes.
• Developing matching test hardware.
Who are you?.
• You have at least a completed HBO education in the direction of Electronics Engineering.
• You have experience with IoT communication technology and are familiar with embedded systems.
• You are flexible and can be deployed 40 hours a week (full-time).
• Knowledge of firmware and experience in a similar position are a plus.
Do you dare to challenge the status quo? Do you complement our expertise with your talent? Do you like to help build the world of the future? Then we would love to see your message in our inbox!