ZSC010 | ZHAGA SMART CONTROLLER GPS/LUX SENSOR/ASTRO CLOCK.
The Remoticom ZSC010 is an innovative module for outdoor applications, designed to configure and setting up individual luminaires. It automatically connects to the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) to obtain date and time information in real time. If correct time information is not available via the GNSS, the existing light sensor takes over the switch-on function.
Configuration of on-off switching, astronomical table or dimming profile based on date and time can be realised using a simple Bluetooth communication app. Therefore, this product can easily replace a photocell or Line Switch-based control mechanism.
The ZSC010 works with Sensor Ready (SR) drivers via a standardised Zhaga Book 18 connector.
The ZSC010 is not only energy-saving, but also a long-lasting, durable and cost-effective solution. The product is also easy to use from start to finish.
• Sustainable, energy and cost-saving solution
• Plug and Play system
• Adjustable light output 0-100%
• Dimming regime up to 5 steps, each level adjustable from 10-100%
• Zhaga Book 18
• Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
• Local mast configuration using secure Bluetooth Smartphone app
• Light control via the simple app for access, configuration and control
• Suitable for a 24-hour power supply
• SR certified
• Works with SR Drivers with AUX power
• Compact dimensions, 3 wire connection
Leave your details to download our brochures and specsheets.